Monday, June 22, 2009

Wiggly Tooth

Landen has had a very wiggly front tooth for sometime now. Two days ago he finally let me pull it. When I say "let me", I mean I layed him on the couch and told him I was just going to "wiggle" it. The little thing just popped right out. The first day he looked so cute with his missing tooth. However, now the remaining tooth has moved towards the new space and has become quite loose too. One side is more loose than the other, making one side droop down. So when he smiles nice and big it almost looks like he has one of those halloween fake billy bob set of teeth in! I can't wait until this one falls out too!

1 comment:

Erin said...

So cute. Is that front tooth his permanent tooth coming in? And yes, those were pigtails in Charlotte's hair. My sister did it. And no, it wasn't all free, we paid a little extra for the other things. But it was fun!!