Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ARIC

Happy Father's Day! Hopefully Aric was able to having a relaxing day. Even though he had to stay after church for "church business". He came home to lunch, ready and waiting, then got to take a nap. I made his requested crab legs and sauteed mushrooms for dinner. As a family we went to the park and played on the toys and took a short walk. When we got home the kids and I made him his favorite dessert- chocolate chips cookies. And I am pretty sure he didn't have to change a single diaper today. Sounds like a good day to me.
Just some cute pictures of Peyton and Landen posing for the camera.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Sounds like a regular day to me. Ha ha. Doesn't he get a nap everyday? I can't believe they still had meetings at church. They were cancelled here.